Join the Bean Club! A Sampler Block of the Month! Make one block at a time and before you know it you have all 12 blocks finished!
Registration dates: Today until 2/3/2020
Here are the basics of the Bean Club:
- We meet on the 3rd Thursday or Saturday of each month at the designated time and we will introduce that month’s block and demonstrate a new technique or tool.
- The start-up fee covers the registration, pattern and fabric for the first block for $ 27 (plus tax).
- Go home and sew the block. Bring it with you to the following month’s Bean Club demo meeting and you will get your next fabric kit FREE!
- However, if you miss the meeting or do not have your completed block from the prior month with you, you only pay $ 7 for the next block!
- You may sign up for the 2nd colorway by paying a start-up fee of $ 10 plus $ 7 per month. (First month $ 17, following months $ 7)
There will be a couple of options for finishing kits. The finishing kits will be introduced during the program and you will be given the opportunity to order them.