PLEASE NOTE! This class will take place in our new location!
1432 Austin Highway, Suite 105
San Antonio, TX 78209
What to bring to class:
- 1/3 yard vinyl
- 1/2 yard Soft & Stable
- 1 zipper - 30", 2 pull
- Fabric for whichever pouch size you want to make
- Binding clips
- Several pieces of paper (to use as foundation while sewing vinyl)
- Jean machine needles
- Basic sewing supplies: sewing machine in good working order with cords, walking foot, thread, and anything else you think you might need.Mesquite Bean Fabrics will give you a 10% discount on all supplies purchased for this class. (Make sure to tell them that your items are for a class.)BEFORE YOU COME TO CLASS:
- Have fabric and Soft & Stable cut to the size pouch you are making
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class in time to set up so class can start on time.
- If you need to cancel a class, you can cancel up to three days before the class to receive a shop credit. If MBF or the teacher must cancel the class you will receive a full refund.