We will be working on the extra-large size pouch in this class. You will have the skills and knowledge to then finish the other three sizes on your own.
What to bring to class:
- All supplies required by pattern for all four sizes (refer to back of pattern)
- Binding clips
- Several pieces of paper (to use as foundation while sewing vinyl)
- Jean machine needles
- Basic sewing supplies: sewing machine in good working order with cords, walking foot, thread, and anything else you think you might need.
Mesquite Bean Fabrics will give you a 10% discount
on all supplies purchased for this class. (Make sure to tell them that your items are for a class.)
BEFORE YOU COME TO CLASS:
- Please have the exterior of your pouch piece quilted and ready to bind. (Quilting tip: If you experience skipped stitches, switch to a jean needle) If you have any questions regarding the quilting process, don't hesitate to contact Joy at 210-668-2171
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class in time to set up so class can start on time.
- If you need to cancel a class, you can cancel up to three days before the class to receive a shop credit. If MBF or the teacher must cancel the class you will receive a full refund.