The Fastest Lone Star in the West! Classic Pack includes instructions, Design page and eight panels of Quiltsmart's Lone Star Diamond Grid (tm) interfacing. Makes a 38" or 58" star for a large lap, twin, double, queen and king sizes.
What to bring to class:
- Quiltsmart Interfacing - If you make the lap quilt you will need to purchase the 38" packet. If you make the full or queen you will need to purchase the 58" packet.
- Fabric - amounts are annotated on the back of the Quiltsmart packet
- Basic supplies: rotary cutter, mat, scissors, sewing machine, spare needles for machine, neutral thread, at least a 6" x 24" ruler
- Applique Pressing Sheet
- If you have a small iron and mat, please bring it...it will save you steps to the ironing board
The Mesquite Bean will give you a 10% discount
on all supplies purchased for this class. (Make sure to tell them that your items are for a class.)
BEFORE YOU COME TO CLASS:
- Pre-cut point fabric (2-1/2" x 5-1/2") and background fabric into appropriate size triangles (please refer to cutting chart in interfacing package.)
- Decide what order you will want your point fabrics... NOTE: there is a design card in the interfacing package which may be useful.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class in time to set up so class can start on time.
- If you need to cancel a class, you can cancel up to three days before the class to receive a shop credit. If MBF or the teacher must cancel the class you will receive a full refund.
- Please bring a lunch to this class. MBF has a refrigerator and a microwave