Supplies Needed For Class:
- Quilt Smart Printed Interfacing Package
- Sewing Machine in good working order
- Basic Sewing Supplies
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler, Small Cutting Mat
- If you have a small iron and iron mat please bring it.
- Fabric – refer to Interfacing Package for fabric requirements—fabric for Arcs, Connecting Blocks, and Background
- There are plastic arc templates available at Mesquite Bean for your use. We would like you to return them after you have completed the cutting process.
Before you come to class:
- Pre-cut Fabric for Arcs, Baskets, connecting blocks, and background fabric (please refer to cutting chart in Interfacing Package).
- Mesquite Bean Fabrics sells all the supplies you will need for this class. You will receive a 10% discount on supplies needed for this class. Be sure to inform Clerk items are for a class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class in time to set up so class can start on time.
- If you need to cancel a class, you can cancel up to three days before the class to receive a shop credit. If MBF or the teacher must cancel the class, you will receive a full refund.
- Please bring a lunch to this class. MBF has a refrigerator and a microwave for your use.