Navigate a short-cut to this aspirational classic quilt! Be the captain of perfect points with Quiltsmart's modern method.
Supplies Needed For Class:
- Quiltsmart Printed Interfacing Package
- Fabric - refer to interfacing package for fabric requirements
- Basic sewing supplies: rotary cutter, rule, small cutting mat, scissors, thread
- Sewing machine in good working order (don't forget the pedal and power cord!)
- If you have a small iron and ironing mat, please bring it
Mesquite Bean Fabrics sells all the supplies you will need for this class. You will receive a 10% discount on supplies as long as you tell the employees that they are for a class.
Before you come to class:
- Pre-cut fabric (refer to cutting chart in interfacing package).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class in time to set up so class can start on time.
- If you need to cancel a class, you can cancel up to three days before the class to receive a shop credit If MBF or the teacher must cancel the class, you will receive a full refund.
- Please bring a lunch to this class. MBF has a refrigerator and a microwave for your use.