Join the Bean Club! A Sampler Block of the Month! Make one block at a time and before you know it you have all 12 blocks finished!
Registration dates: Today until 2/28/23
Start date: March 2023
Sign up for a colorway and a meeting time!
Here are the basics of the Bean Club:
- The start-up fee covers the registration, pattern ($30), and fabric for the first block ($7) (plus tax).
- Each month there will be a mandatory meeting where we will have a presentation for the upcoming block as well as some updates about goings-on at the shop.
- Go home and sew the block. Bring it with you to the following month's Bean Club demo meeting and you will get your next fabric kit FREE!
- However, if you miss the meeting or do not have your completed block from the prior month with you, you only pay $7 for the next block!
Bean Club meetings will take place on the third Friday and Saturday of each month. There are several time slots available, but we want to make sure that the classroom doesn't get too crowded. Please SIGN UP for your preferred time to hold your place!
- You may sign up for another colorway by paying a start-up fee of $10 plus $7 per month. (First month $17, following months $7)
There will be a couple of options for finishing kits. The finishing kits will be introduced during the program and you will be given the opportunity to pre-order them.